- Pitching Tunnels can be erected WITHOUT poles! Get creative with your use of fences, buildings, trees or any other creative anchor points
- Results will be best if the Tunnel is tight, taut, square and as close to the images as possible
- If properly positioned, the height of the pitcher’s hand should be centered with the opening of the pitching side of the Tunnel
- Noted dimensions are based on the average height of adult pitchers. Tunnels can be raised or lowered to accommodate tall or short/submarine pitchers
- All heights depicted are measured from the ground up
- Pole height shown is minimum height recommended
The Pitching Tunnel is completely portable and simple to use weighing only 38 lbs and comes fully assembled in any color. Entire teams may practice year-round, indoors or out!